1. If the weather or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Dive Crew (Berkshire, Chiltern, Hampshire & Surrey Dive Crew) cause the course to be delayed, changed or cancelled, no liability can be accepted by the aforesaid party for consequential loss, damage or expense incurred.
2. Candidates using the Dive Crew’s (Berkshire, Chiltern, Hampshire and Surrey Dive Crew) equipment for any course are responsible for that equipment and will be charged for any loss or damage arising from negligent behaviour.
3. Candidates may not participate in diving activities without satisfactory completed medical statement.
4. Buoyancy Control Devices will be worn during all open water activities.
5. Neither the Dive Crew (Berkshire, Chiltern, Hampshire and Surrey Dive Crew) nor its employees can be held responsible for damage to equipment or injury caused by negligence or otherwise.
6. No refunds of fees can be made once a course has commenced.
7. Refunds of course fees due to cancellation by the candidate will be subject to an administration charge.
8. Candidates agree to abide by the rules of the Divecrew (Berkshire, Chiltern, Hampshire and Surrey Dive Crew) in all training matters.
9. *Other than a Discover Scuba Diving Course, students are expected to own their own equipment. Rental charges will apply.
10. **Drysuit or Undersuit returned in a wet and/or unwashed condition will incur a £25 cleaning charge.