What is included:
- International flights from London to Cebu, Philippines, 30KG luggage
- Transfers to Moalboal (private van)
- 5 nights Kasai Village resort, Sea View or Poolside room, twin share, full board meals
- 9 day dives, nitrox, inc boat, guide, tank & weights
- Day trip to Oslob for 2 dives with whalesharks or 3 day and 1 night dives at Moalboal.
- Transfers to Malapascua (private van & Boat)
- 5 night Exotic Resort, Superior Deluxe or Deluxe room, twin share, full board meals
- 12 day dives, nitrox, inc boat, guide, tank & weights
- Day trips to Calanggaman Island & Gato Island
- Transfer to Cebu (private van & Boat)
- ATOL & TTA financial protection
- Dive Equipment, Marine park fees, alcoholic & soft drinks at resorts, Cebu Airport terminal fee 750 peso
Moalboal is quiet town just over 3 hours south of Cebu City and International Airport. Along the Moalboal coastline is one long wall, bottoming out at about 40m; here you will find dive sites with stunning hard coral formations and walls covered in life. Just a short ride away is Pescador island, with the southern point in particular alive with fish life. Green turtles are common place and are pretty tolerant of divers, which makes for some great pics. The main reason to visit Moalboal is sardines, millions of them; watch the shapes they form to avoid your bubbles and predators coming into hunt on them, it is amazing.
Kasai Village Resort, attention to detail is everything. Michael and the team will make you feel at home and the rooms are completed to a high standard. The dive centre has everything a diver needs; large camera room, spacious set up and rinse area, fantastic dive boat and super service from the dive team – you won’t have to do a thing!
Malapascua is the only place in the world where divers can predictably see thresher sharks. The sharks come up from the deep for a clean on Monad Shoal and it’s not uncommon to see many individuals during one dive. Plus, there are great day trips to Robinson Crusoe style Kalanggaman Island, where you’ll dive the nearby wall and have a BBQ lunch on the beach. Gato Island is where you’ll dive through tunnel and see the whitetip reef sharks and fantastic creatures such as seahorses, frogfish and cuttlefish. Around Malapascua is a series of pinacles where you’ll see a myriad of macro life, including nudibranchs, pigmy seahorses and ghostpipefish.
Exotic Resort was the first to start diving with Thresher sharks. The dive centre is a friendly and well run operation and youíll have our own dive boat so you can go wherever you like, whenever we like! The resort is perfectly located right on the picturesque white sand Bounty Beach. The restaurants menu is so big it has been made into a hard back book!
Non-diver Rate: £1760
Single-supp Diver: £2935