The Everdry 4 Pro is a professional-grade version of the premium-plus Everdry 4. It is targeted to military divers, commercial divers, tech divers and anyone who needs an exposure suit that can stand up to super-rugged diving activities. The exterior of the suit is built with a heavy-duty abrasion-resistant gray over-layer, and a slick anti-abrasion layer in black in use-intensive areas. Shoulders and knees offer even more reinforcement. This Pro version features a Diamond Span interior and two exterior utility pockets for carrying tools or spare gear. The drysuit’s dense neoprene resists compression at depth so can be worn with a thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. This drysuit is built for comfort and warmth but most of all, it’s built to last.
- Professional-grade drysuit is created for military, commercial and tech divers.
- Heavy-duty design features a rugged anti-abrasion exterior layer.
- 4mm high-density neoprene weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than traditional drysuit neoprene.
- Diamond Span inner lining enhances cold water protection.
- Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a long-lasting waterproof seam.
- Smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and ultra-smooth wrist seals provide comfortable, watertight sealing surfaces.
- Heavy-duty rear shoulder-to-shoulder BDM metal dry zipper includes a protective neoprene over-flap.
- Shoulders and knees offer additional reinforcement.
- Neoprene soft socks can be worn inside heavy-duty drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots.
- They can also be turned completely inside-out for cleaning and drying.
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at depth.
- Blue suspenders are easy to find inside the drysuit when putting it on. They also enhance fit and provide convenient lower suit support between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments.
- A hook is provided on the right-thigh utility cargo pocket for attaching a hood.
- A second cargo pocket is also provided, mounted on the left thigh.
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, repair kit, and owner’s manual.