S620 Ti Overview
The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600.
S620 Ti Features
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600’s large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min