MK25 / S560 Nitrox Overview
A dedicated Nitrox delivery system that is certified for up to 100% oxygen air mixes, you won’t find a better performer in all water temperatures than this combo. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of Nitrox mixes on demand. The S560 features a lightweight technopolymer casing and full user controls. Simple and reliable, this system complies with the most stringent safety norms.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Airflow at00bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight reinforced technopolymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer inlet tube contributes to reliability and long life.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.