Rarely, if ever, is a 3mm wetsuit capable of providing enough thermal protection to qualify it as a Class C dive suit, but that’s exactly what the popular Everflex 3/2 did. Clearly, this is a testament to the superior materials, construction and design that make the Everflex 3/2 the wetsuit of choice among so many divers. Comes with a single cuff with inside plush for super easy donning and doffing.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health
- 1st industry diving suit built with WATER BASE GLUE, a 100% solvent-free glue
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blindstitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin
- BLUE Diamond Span inner lining with water-draining material enhances cold-water protection
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads, along with protective treatment on elbows, offer excellent protection against abrasion.
- Diagonal back YKK zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion