Lightweight, easy to pack and extremely comfortable, the Go is a true travel BCD. At the same time, it offers all the performance and convenience features you’d expect from a full-featured general-purpose BCD, including generous buoyant lift in all sizes. It is well-padded and comfortable yet carries virtually no inherent buoyancy. Generous buoyant lift enables it to be used for temperate water diving as well.
- Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface
- Coated mesh cummerbund is lightweight and dries quickly and easily
- Double-band system locks the tank in for maximum stability at depth
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of your shoulder straps to maximise fit
- Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low profile squeeze buckles
- Optional trim weight pockets carry 1kg/2.2lbs each and attach easily to the back side of the BCD
- Two large low profile zippered pockets fitted with stainless steel knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability
- Six aluminum D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear
- The BCD folds easy and stows in its own bag for travel or storage
- With BPI