Aladin H (Matrix) Overview
With its compact size and intuitive data display, the new Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated dive computer. Featuring a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row, the Aladin H (Matrix)’s full air integration eliminates the need to carry a separate submersible pressure gauge. With the on-board digital compass and you have an ultra-compact, full-function, hose-attached dive computer.
Aladin H (Matrix) Features
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2)
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and workload based on breathing rate
- PDIS (Profi le Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning
- Features a protector boot covering the metal connection between HP hose and dive computer’s HP sensor